Street Feast Campaign Manager (6 month Contract)
Location: Dublin, Hybrid
About Neighbourhood Network:
Neighbourhood Network aims to promote social inclusion and integration, tackle loneliness and build supportive and resilient neighbourhoods in new and older communities across the length and breadth of Ireland. We run national campaigns, coordinate local neighbourhood projects and facilitate a nationwide network of neighbourhood leaders.
About the Role:
Reporting to the CEO, the Campaign Manager’s key responsibility is to manage the nationwide campaign of Street Feast that Neighbourhood Network runs annually. This will involve working with project partners, participants, contractors, funders and our project team to ensure that the project is delivered successfully. The position is responsible for oversight and management of the Street Feast campaign through to completion in August 2024 as per agreed plan laid out with the CEO.
Responsibilities will include:
● Review, agree and manage project budgets and project timelines based on scope of work and the resource requirements
● Determine and define project scope and objectives. Support the CEO to devise and implement delivery plan
● Meet deadlines as agreed with CEO and with funder. Conduct impact assessment of projects
● Recruit and manage project staff and contractors
● Liaise with the funder and CEO on the project KPI’s. Ensure that we work towards delivering on those KPI’s
● Production planning of key events such as launches and feedback sessions
● Write and design sponsorship packages for Street Feast 2024 Public Relations
● Build National Awareness by talking about and representing Neighbourhood Network (NN) to inspire people to help their community
● Ensure stories about the projects are captured and shared
You may download this PDF to view the full, detailed job description, as well as the benefits we offer.
Skills & Experience Required:
● Fluent English Speaker
● Considerable experience in project management; a minimum of 2 years
● Proven ability to plan and deliver campaigns, achieving desired targets and reporting on impact
● A strong marketing and communications background
● Strong commitment to community development and inclusion
● Experience of managing relationships with different stakeholders, working as part of a team and using collaborative and partnership approaches
● €42,000 per annum pro-rata (6-month contract, includes a 3-month probationary period)
● Weekly hours: 35 hours per week
● Continuation: Possibility of extending the contract, subject to funding Terms and conditions of Employment:
More details about the benefits we offer are available on the job description (click here to download).
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply by sending a one-page letter outlining their suitability for this role along with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject of “Street Feast Campaign Manager 2024” Closing Date for applications is 5pm on Sunday 4th February 2024.
Neighbourhood Network is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and identities.