Reporting to: CEO
Location: Hybrid - flexible but with requirement to travel to the national office in Dublin, external meetings and events on a regular basis.
Annual Salary: 65,000 - 75,000
Reporting to the CEO, the HR Manager will lead, develop and support key HR functions at Threshold. Combining technical skills with creativity and enthusiasm for Threshold`s work and ethos, the post holder will develop Threshold`s employee feedback mechanisms and the promotion of an organisation culture that values learning, employee development, equity, inclusion and mutual respect. The role has two direct reports.
Additionally, you will:
- Plan, manage and oversee the work of the HR Coordinator
- Establish and execute consistent HR administrative procedures, systems and practices (recruitment, employee lifecycle, etc.)
- Develop a learning organisation culture which oversees the implementation of training, professional development, upskilling and learning
- Support management in relation to current HR legislation and external engagements (e.g. trade union or WRC)
- Lead and drive the HR aspects of the organisations transformation process, as committed to in the current strategic plan
To succeed in this role, you will ideally have worked in a hands-on role with a small/medium sized organisation that is experiencing growth and/or transformation. Your skills and experience will also include:
- 5-8 years of HR experience and a relevant qualification in HR or related discipline
- Experience of staff engagement and a working knowledge of benefits programmes, EAP and staff wellbeing
- Strong understanding of Irish employment law, regulations and GDPR, including supporting employers in relation to external engagements (e.g trade union, WRC)
- Experience of supporting employee recruitment & retention efforts in Ireland
Thresholds vision is an Ireland where everyone has access to affordable, secure, suitable and good quality housing in sustainable communities. Its mission is to secure a right to housing for private renters experiencing poverty and exclusion, which it aims to achieve by influencing housing policy.
Threshold values and respects all differences in people (seen and unseen) and welcome applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries. We are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and so if you are not sure that you meet all the requirements but believe you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and use your cover letter to tell us about your experience and what you hope to bring to this role.
Threshold is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The deadline for applications is 12pm on day, 27th November 2023